Below are listings of other items which are not categorized in the other sections. We also have hand bags, furniture, wood carvings, bronze items, pottery items, colorful kites, and metal work. Please remember that we can custom design many different handmade Bali crafts to your specifications. To view our wholesale price list, please sign in here. If you would like more information on the products featured, as well as custom designs, please contact us at:


Name: Lombok Mask 1
Item Number: KDX028
Material: wood
Description: These hand painted, hand carved masks all are from Bali's neighboring island of Lombok. These masks are unique and beautiful wall decorations, and fine works of art, which measure approximately 1.5 meters in length.

Name: Lombok Mask 2
Item Number: KDX029
Material: wood
Description: A gorgeous and intricate pattern and design, each item has its own character. A great work of art to proudly display in your home or office.

Name: Lombok Mask 3
Item Number: KDX030
Material: wood
Description: Lombok is about three-quarters the size of Bali and is estimated to have, surprisingly, approximately 2.5 million inhabitants making it slightly more densely populated than Bali. This gorgeous mask also is from Lombok.

Name: Lombok Mask 4
Item Number: KDX031
Material: wood
Description: Approximately 90% of the population of Lombok is Sasak with the majority of the remaining 10% claiming Balinese lineage. The Sasaks are Moslem there is still evidence of Hindu and Wetu Telu an animistic faith that has incorporated some aspects of Islam into its practice. These masks represent that distinct and unique culture.

< PREVIOUS 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT >


Copyright 2001-2015, K&D Bali Designs. All rights reserved.